I don't know, maybe it is because I am his mom, but these pictures of skeletons Riley drew today were so funny. If you know Riley you know he has had an obsession with skeletons since he was old enough to talk and named them ooh aah aah's. He also claims someday he will be a bone doctor and tells every doctor he comes in contact with that he will be a doctor when he grows up. He has quite a collection of skeleton toys and anatomy books and models. Anyways I just thought these pictures were funny and pretty accurate.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Skeletons
I don't know, maybe it is because I am his mom, but these pictures of skeletons Riley drew today were so funny. If you know Riley you know he has had an obsession with skeletons since he was old enough to talk and named them ooh aah aah's. He also claims someday he will be a bone doctor and tells every doctor he comes in contact with that he will be a doctor when he grows up. He has quite a collection of skeleton toys and anatomy books and models. Anyways I just thought these pictures were funny and pretty accurate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment