My Faith and Family are everything to me, I love my friends too. I am blessed beyond words, material things mean nothing to me, because they could all be gone tomorrow and you cannot take them with you. I live to make a lasting impression on my children and teach them the love of Jesus and valuable lessons that will hopefully carry them through life. I rely a ton on prayer and my faith, without them I would be lost.
It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man. -Psalm 118:8
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke
*Every idiot has loved someone, but what matters is what you do to those you say you love*
Two things to remember in life....
People will remember those that stood for something and will forget those that will fall for anything.
Lust is a fantasy and will seem great untill it is a reality....Love will make you happy and crazy, sad and joyfull all at the same time......Love will make you feel~!
No comments:
Post a Comment