This last Thursday, the Boys and I met up with Holly, Makenna and little Rhett at Makutu's for a day of play and running our little legs off. They had so much fun and considering that 2 charter buses full of kids were there it did not seem so crowded. It was a ton of fun and the kids were so good.
Today I took Kain and Ri to a picnic at Estrella Mountain Ranch. They also brought their scooters so we could walk around the lake. On our adventure around the lake we saw a ton of baby bunnies, baby ducks and we even found a mallard egg left in the grass all by itself. Kain had to call Uncle Neil about it, he said because the egg was by itself it is no good, so the boys brought it home and put it in the birds nest in the tree by our door. They seem to think a mommy bird will take care of it and a baby duck will hatch, I guess anything is possible, but I highly doubt it.
In all it was a fun day, the days are getting a lot warmer so we have to fit in few more of these days before summer is here~~!
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment