Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Start of a New Year

Whew! What a year! It was interesting, but I am glad to see it gone. I am usually not like that, but this year has had it's share of ups and downs. I am hoping the New Year will be a better year all around. I have to be optimistic, God has always taken care of us and provided for us and I know He always will. I pray for all of my friends and family, that God will protect them , their homes, their finances and their health.

Drew and I know so many people that have been affected this year from the economy. It has been really sad to see them struggle. It is hard to see past the struggle when you are in the middle of it, but there will be a light at the end of the tunnel. Don't loose faith.

No comments: