
It has been a while since I got on here, but there has not been a ton to blog about or enough hours in the day. I am really excited for Drew though. His reptile expo is really pulling together. It is exciting to see all of the progress that James and him have had. They set the bar really high and make it look really easy. I am so proud of him. Here is one of the many fliers that will be in circulation. They hired a graphic artist to design their web page and all of their fliers. This should be fun!







1 comment:
that's really cool tell Drew he has alot to be proud of :) I really enjoyed all the pics. I miss the boys soo... much!!!you look really good and seeing you with your cute lil family makes me want one of my own...u know a few lil chickies:)love ya, kara
Post a Comment