Sunday, January 18, 2009

I love my tattooed babies






















Today Kain went to the doctor and he has strep. He has been such a trooper to look at him you would never know he was sick. When I picked him up from school Friday he was running a fever and ran it through Saturday and today he had a rash all over his torso. Poor little guy. He was so bummed because today we had a birthday party for Landon. I am sure Robin would appreciate us keeping our distance. He should be feeling like a new person tomorrow about this time.






The boys were stir crazy and decided they wanted to put on some tattoos like daddy. They would have used the whole package had I let them. Two was good enough. They wanted me to take lots of pictures of them with their tattoos. Then they wanted me to take pictures of them playing popcorn, some of the pictures look like I have ghost babies. Creepy!

No comments: