Today was the boys first day of school. They were so big and carefree about the whole thing. I was fine until I left. I was driving down the street and looked in the backseat, it was over then. I had to go downtown too and could not drive in the carpool lane. Oh well God will help me get over the next few days. I know they are in great hands. The new school is so nice and they really have every detail planned out.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
The day has arrived...
Today was the boys first day of school. They were so big and carefree about the whole thing. I was fine until I left. I was driving down the street and looked in the backseat, it was over then. I had to go downtown too and could not drive in the carpool lane. Oh well God will help me get over the next few days. I know they are in great hands. The new school is so nice and they really have every detail planned out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Both of my boys start school on Monday (Kindergarten and 2nd grade)....I'm kind of dreading it, so I feel your pain!! Hopefully you're finding lots of good stuff to fill up your time!
Post a Comment