Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Football and Others










Ok so yesterday was Kain's first day of flag football. He was so cute, excited, pumped and a tad nervous for his big day. I was a bit disappointed that Drew and I were not going to be there on his first day. We had bought tickets to Hank III and then decided to sign him up for football. Grandma Barb and Papa Tom wanted to take him to his first practice.
Liz was so sweet to take all of these pictures for me and had me rolling all morning. I had to point out the really short shorts on the boy in the picture, classic, I did not know they made those anymore! I will have to prepare Drew for those next week.
So while Kain and the gang were at practice Drew and I went to Hank III at the Marquee. Wow! What a strange little group , oh yeah and we were a part of it. There was everyone from cowboys, hillbillies, bikers, grandmas, gutter punks, rockabilly's and such, I am not sure where Drew and I fit in? If you weren't into the music, there was plenty to feast your eyes on.

No comments: